Summer Intern - Wmns Diversity & Inclusion
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Wmns Diversity & Inclusion jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Wmns Diversity & Inclusion postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Wmns Diversity & Inclusion? Turner Services Inc. seeks a Virtual WMNS Diversity & Inclusion Intern, Summer 2021 for the Executive Initiative department.
The intern will report into the Senior Director of Diversity and Inclusion Strategy.
• Provides coordinator-level support to the WarnerMedia News and Sports Diversity and Inclusion team.
• Intern will work on special projects as needed.
• Helps with providing logistical support for on-going diversity and inclusion initiatives within the News and Sports division such as:
• Conference participation and recruiting efforts
• External partnerships & internal development programs
• Employee engagement initiatives
• Assists with tracking project status/timelines accordingly and update to reflect on-going status; interns will share updates with the team.
• Coordinates logistics around minority journalism convention sponsorships (event planning; guest lists; catering and more).
• Maintains team databases that include key internal stakeholders; external partners (journalism organizations); awards; program participants; industry contacts etc.
• Intern should be able to handle challenging situations and confidential, sensitive information.
• Journalism Organizations & Other Partnerships
• Helps maintain and track employee nominations for conventions.
• Internal Employee Engagement & Development Opportunities
• Intern will help plan employee engagement and development programs.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Self-motivated, organized and incredible attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and able to collaborate with team members and clients.
• Results-driven with strong problem-solving skills.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.