Spring Paid Intern - TBX Project Manager
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
Turner Brand Experience is Turner's in-house creative agency supporting all of Turner corporate (HR, Technology, Ad Sales, etc.) We help drive the look and feel of the Turner brand through employee marketing, external campaigns, and experiential activations around the world.
What will you be doing?
• Interns will be working with project managers, designers and communication partners providing graphic design, project management and administrative support.
What do we require from you?
• Preferred candidates should have strong organizational skills, a keen eye for identifying typos and a passion for problem solving.
• An independent thinker will do well in this role and should be comfortable working alone and within a team.
• The candidate should be proficient in basic computer skills and applications such as MS PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; be comfortable using Mac as a standard platform.
• The successful candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.