Spring Paid Intern - Studios Sound Design
Part Time Paid Internship
What does Turner Studios Sound Design do?
We do SOUND! We do music. We do voice overs . We do sound effects. We mix sound.
- We work closely with all of the Turner brands and the Turner Studios Editorial department to create compelling and interesting sound tracks for our promos, programming elements and shows across all of the Turner networks.
- We create original music for Turner projects.
- We sound design projects for internal and corporate presentations.
- We record and edit voiceovers and podcasts, recorded in studio or via ISDN or VoIP.
What will you be doing at Turner Studios?
You'll be CREATING! You'll be learning. You'll be recording. You'll be editing.
- You'll learn from the talented Sound Design team that works with each Turner network partner: TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, TCM, Turner Sports, Filmstruck and more.
- You'll record VO with talent locally and from all over the country.
- You'll record and edit audio for national Podcasts.
- You'll be a part of a team that works on an original project from concept to completion and then shows that project to all of Turner Studios.
What do we need from you?
We need PASSION! We need excitement. We need motivation. We need fun.
- We need you to have extensive knowledge of ProTools and audio for video.
- We need you to understand file-based workflows.
- We need you to be comfortable reaching out to others in order to learn.
- We need you to be able to recognize opportunities to be helpful.
- We need you to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week.
What's so great about this internship?
- You'll never be bored.
- You'll work with the latest technologies… Dolby Atmos… AR/VR.
- You'll work with a great team that is passionate about the same things you are!
- You'll have networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- You'll have the opportunity to attend a speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and learn what they do for the best brands!
The Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 19th. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on location. Relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Warner Media along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, TBS, Turner Sports, Headline News, TCM, Filmstruck and of course eLeague! We are up to exciting new things. Check us out on our website.
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.