Spring Paid Intern - Strategic Communications
TurnerNew York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
Spring 2019 - Strategic Communications Intern (New York)
What will you be doing?
• The Corporate Communications intern will be a part of the team which focuses on external and internal brand communications.
• The intern will primarily focus on research, media/competitor monitoring & reporting, writing, event logistics, and compiling strategic media lists.
• The intern will have the opportunity to coordinate on social and digital content coordination for storytelling opportunities surround Turner's brand as a whole.
• Additionally, the intern will assist the team with communications administrative tasks as needed.
What do we require from you?
• Designed for undergraduate students currently pursuing a degree in communications, marketing, journalism, English, Computer Science or a related field.
• Also, undergraduates interested in pursuing a career in tech related communications.
• We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who will work with all team members to accomplish collective and individual goals.
• Must have strong communication and written skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with Cision and other PR monitoring tools a plus.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, TCM, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out on our website.
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.