Full Time Job
What part will you play?
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for one or more client groups. In this role, the Senior Recruiter is responsible for creating effective partnerships with HR Business Partners, other recruiters, D&I and MyHR.
The successful recruiter will have/build deep subject matter expertise in the client groups assigned to be able to impart knowledge to partners of market availability of candidates, shift in candidate approach and successful recruiting tactics to attract the right candidates.
The Senior Recruiter will maintain a full req load aligned to one or more client groups.
What will you be doing?
• In this role, the Senior Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruitment to include:
• Determining locations to post positions to attract candidates
• Sourcing active candidates via BrassRing and other postings
• Engaging in passive candidate generation and can demonstrate the skills required to tap into the local and national external markets, and can effectively tell the CNN story and position us as Employers of Choice
• Attending networking sessions, conferences, meetings to engage with applicants
• Client management to include coaching on creation of interview questions, selection of panelists, prompting for scheduling interviews
• Candidate management to include communications with candidate on status as well as coaching during interview process, onboarding
• Orchestrating selection of final candidate with hiring manager and HRBP
• Facilitating onboarding to include background check process and initiation of event in Silkroad via TA Ops.
• The Senior Recruiter is responsible for being a contributing member to CNN Recruiting's social media platforms. This may include ownership and leadership for a single account. Contributing members are required to adhere to company specific guidelines on posts. Responsibilities include creation of postings (copy, graphics, bitly creation), cross-platform integration where required and event hosting such as Twitter chats, Instagram Takeovers, or Facebook Live).
• The Recruiter is responsible for attending events on behalf of or alongside clients that will generate interest in open positions and the Company. These events can include conferences, meet-ups, group chats, social experiences, career fairs, general networking opportunities. As required, the Recruiter may be called upon to coordinate such events.
• Responsible for mentoring junior level recruiters on recruiting processes, effective use of ATS, CRM and other TA tools, candidate/client/relationship management, consulting skills. Senior Recruiter may have junior level direct report supporting a shared or similar client group. (If direct report is in place, Senior is also responsible for performance management including completion of YE evaluation and recommendation for CMR).
What do we need from you?
• 5 years successful recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of hiring techniques required to source passive candidates via direct sourcing, outreach and social media outlets.
• Ability to utilize or learn an ATS, Candidate Management System, and web technology to identify and track candidates is strongly desired.
• Experience in performance coaching and mentoring junior level recruiting colleagues is a plus.
• Digital media and/or television experience in a large-scale organization strongly preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
But wait, there's more!
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.