Production Coordinator, Particular Crowd
TurnerLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator, Particular Crowd jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Coordinator, Particular Crowd postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator, Particular Crowd? WarnerMedia seeks a Production Coordinator for the MovieHub OrigProd US department. This role is part of Movie Hub/Particular Crowd, the original movie division within WarnerMedia Latin America. Particular Crowd has a remit to produce 50 feature films a year, split between English language movies filmed predominantly in the United States, and local 'tentpoles' specifically targeted to – and produced in – the local Latin America markets.
This individual will work closely with the Vice President as well as with each department lead of Movie Hub, and is responsible for: (i) setting and coordination of meetings, travel, and administration for the Vice President; organizing team activities, including festivals/markets; reading scripts and providing feedback/coverage; maintaining and preparing pipeline tracking processes/reporting; helping in the preparation of presentations; execution of processes and collaboration between each department to achieve our collective business outcomes; assist in logistic management of the Los Angeles office including maintaining office supplies and needs; ensure Movie Hub's production remains consistent with WarnerMedia's policies and objectives; and create an environment which remains attractive for both the production community and WarnerMedia.
This role will also work hand-in-hand with the teams to ensure that we are exceeding both our internal and external business expectations as it relates to our project delivery.
• Coordination of meetings, travel, and administration for Vice President
• Internal tracking of projects, preparing data reports, reviewing projects (including reading scripts)
• Organizing team activities, including festivals and markets
• Logistical management of Los Angeles office, including maintaining office supplies and needs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook; Adobe and SharePoint
• 1-2 years experience
• Fluent in Spanish
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• Strong creative problem solving and time management skills
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Passion for film and the creative arts
• Must be able to successfully multi-task and maintain confidentiality on all issues
• Builds and maintains collaborative relationships; Values the diversity of people, programming and perspectives; Displays the ability to work in a team environment and solicits input from a variety of individuals, departments, and divisions; Communicates effectively with others
• Sets challenging objectives and demonstrates a clear sense of urgency; Uses sound judgment and makes good decisions while considering relevant facts, investment of resources and financial implications; Produces and delivers the highest quality results aligned to personal and organizational goals; Allocates time and resources effectively
• Articulates an awareness of personal strengths and development areas with a clearly defined action plan for improvement; Learns from past experiences and makes adjustments in behaviors & approaches in future situations; Accepts additional challenges and responsibilities; Takes ownership and accountability for decisions and successes/failures
• Sees the ''big picture'' while also focused on the necessary action steps to accomplish the goal; Improves processes, methods and programs; Contributes innovative, creative and ''out of the box'' ideas; Considers tends in the industry and understands their relevance to our business This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.