HR Business Partner
Full Time Job
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won't you be a part of our story?
What part will you play?
• At Turner, we make fans!
• We're dedicated to delivering the best programming and viewing experience possible, available on anywhere and everywhere you watch
• As Human Resources Business Partners, we're dedicated to making fans inside the business
• We're a team of consultants that drive the brand, engage talent and ensure an excellent employee experience
• Our Global Technology Operations team seeks an HR Business Partner to join us in delivering the highest level of expertise to our clients and partners
What will you be doing?
• You will: - Build relationships and trust with clients to effectively influence business decisions
• Consult on staffing, compensation, training, performance management, manager capability, and compliance
• Consult with clients on approaches for resolving business challenges using sound HR practices, coupled with creativity
• Build business acumen by participating in client meetings; job shadowing; and staying abreast of industry trends
• Manage employee relations issues
• Interpret policies and implement programs within the client group to effectively impact our most important resources- people
• Support client groups with change management initiatives
What do we require from you?
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role
• A bachelor's degree or requisite experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities with minimum supervision
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations issues
• Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges
• Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
• Ability to deliver results in a client facing role, providing day-to-day support in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrate ability to ''think out of the box'' and develop creative solutions
• PHR certification is desired
• Experience working with clients in remote locations is desired
But wait, there's more!
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.