Fall Paid Intern - Studio Production Operations
This was removed by the employer on 7/9/2018 4:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - Studio Production Operations jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Fall Paid Intern - Studio Production Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - Studio Production Operations? What is Turner Studios?
- Turner Studios is a creative engine that helps to drive Turner brands.
- Its talented craftspeople contribute to a full breadth of production capabilities in an open, innovative, and collaborative environment designed to create next-generation content for all of Turner's portfolio.
What does our department do?
- Ever dream of running away and joining the circus? On the Production Operations team, we run the show each day for a variety partners, both in studio and on the road.
- You'll assist in bringing creative visions to life on multiple digital screens, with partners such as Turner Sports, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, TruTV and multiplatform projects such as ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Bleacher Report and more.
- Our team oversees all of the resources that go into making a production happen: crewing, equipment, scheduling, and real-time show management.
What will you be doing?
- We're looking for an all-star intern ready to jump into the thick of studio production.
- Be ready to: - PA or act as audience wrangler on sets during shoots - Set up for shoots and events within studios - Assist coordinators with pre-production planning and post-production wrap of project details - Assist with crew scheduling and logistics for upcoming projects
What do we need from you?
- Passion for studio production and entertainment industry is a must
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where tasks vary day-to-day
- Energetic and proactive self-starter
- Organized and attentive to detail
What's so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Fall 2018 Program
• September 10th through December 7th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.