TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Department Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Department Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Department Assistant? Turner Services Inc. seeks a Department Assistant for the Programming department.
• Provides departmental support for all development projects
• Schedules heavy volume of new show pitches as well as all development meetings
• Organizes and manages all incoming assets on all current series and development projects/shorts
• Facilitates asset sharing across all network departments
• In support of the Kids & Family group, distributes department materials both internally and externally, maintains calendars, screens incoming calls and places outgoing calls, arranges meetings and conference calls, processes T&E forms, arranges travel, and orders and stocks office supplies/refreshments
• Supports Coordinator in managing department workflow, ensuring that Kids & Family group is kept up to date on all deadlines and provides status updates as to the tracking of materials as projects move through the development and production process
• Gathers information for Weekly & Monthly Status Reports
• At least 1 year of experience supporting executive level in entertainment business
• Passion for kids programming and content
• Strong aptitude in Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.