Spring Paid Intern - NBA Digital Product Marketing
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Part Time Paid Internship
Exciting new opportunity to work on a dedicated product marketing team for NBA Digital at Turner Sports. The Product Marketing intern will be aide in identifying products that will enable the marketing organization, and its partners, to better understand our Fans. This position will focus on identifying best-in-class solutions from acquisition, retention, feedback and testing products, and will assist with the implementation of these capabilities into our NBA digital ecosphere.
• Coordinate with the Creative Services Sports Unit on creative requests for digital and on-air placements
• Manage, QA & organize all marketing assets
• Control all tracking of players within marketing materials
• Write copy for social posts, podcasts, and on-air placements
• Manage all NBAD Product Marketing email campaigns
• Curate a weekly newsletter inclusive of game recaps, required viewing, images/gifs/videos, & all click-thru URL's
• Provide weekly reporting for all live campaigns
• Manage tracking of all A/B testing across multi-channel platforms
• Ability to work in ambiguous environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience (preferred); Photoshop experience, a plus
• Social Media knowledge across all platforms
• Passion for sports is preferred
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The Turner Sports Story
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven't seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE!
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.