Spring Paid Intern - NBA Digital Business Operations
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
NBA Digital-We are the group for hard core sports fans. We direct, build, and manage the entire NBA Digital portfolio and NBA TV television network.. We run business operations and strategy for NBA digital, which involves operating core business activities across NBA TV, NBA Mobile Apps, NBA websites, ad sales, sponsorship, research, and more. Come work for us to do all things basketball with Turner Sports
• Integrating business processes into various matrix teams within NBA digital.
• Executing defined business operation processes.
• Contribute to meetings and presentations with various teams within NBA digital and the NBA.
• A dedication and passion for sports
• Pursuing a media, marketing, or business degree
• Reliable, punctual, and task and delivery oriented
• Analytical and naturally curious
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.