Spring Paid Intern - NBA Content Marketing
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Part Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
The NBA Marketing Team sits within the Marketing, Strategy, & Acquisitions department of Turner Sports. Our team is responsible for product and content marketing for the NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA League Pass, the NBA App, & NBA.COM.
The NBA Content Marketing team is specifically responsible for the strategy, branding, tune-in messaging, and content creation efforts across the NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA.COM and each of its properties.
What will you be doing?
• Coordinate content creation/delivery for TNTDrama.com and the TNT App.
• Request weekly content for the NBA on TNT page to promote tune-in.
• Deliver weekly creative to promote tune-in on the TNT app.
• Write copy to promote live games.
• Manage weekly digital consumption reports
• Assist with all creative requests & content delivery to affiliates and partners o Creative brainstorming of messaging & tonality
• Copy writing
• Coordination and review of marketing assets
• Assist with podcast marketing development
• Work with Product Marketing team to manage weekly podcast reports.
• Listen to/monitor flagship podcasts for developments and opportunities.
• Help develop strategy to grow Turner Sports NBA podcast brand, audience & reach.
• Assist in developing marketing recaps for cross departmental communication.
• Support Marketing Director and Specialist with presentations, special projects, and group meetings.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled in 4-year university or 6 months post-graduation.
• Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and manage a project from design to completion.
• Google Docs and Sheets & Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience preferred.
• Social media knowledge across all platforms.
• Passion for sports is preferred.
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The Turner Sports Story
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven't seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE! We have a lot more to come this fall!
See what it's like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.