Spring Paid Intern - Audience Research
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Part Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
Turner Sports Research provides data and insights on consumers for Turner's sports programming. The team blends primary and secondary research to support the efforts of Marketing, Programming, Public Relations and other departments who sell and promote our sports properties.
What will you be doing?
• Create data analyses to evaluate performance of current programs, networks and the general media landscape
• Collect, analyze and summarize data from primary and secondary sources for regular and ad hoc reporting and creating and maintaining various databases and standard reports.
• Use software applications (such as: Nielsen, Arianna, MRI, Star Media, etc.) that extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
What do we require from you?
• Knowledge, interest and passion of Sports
• Ability to master new software
• Solid math skills and must be comfortable with numbers and data
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, as well as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out on our website.
See what it's like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.