true[X]New York, NY
Full Time Job
Title: Account Coordinator
Company: true[X] is the leader in changing the conversation around digital advertising. We are committed to providing users and advertisers with a better ad experience and restoring value to human attention.
Summary of Team: The Account Management team touches all parts of the process. We are responsible for being experts in all moving pieces of a campaign-from pitch to wrap. We must know our clients' business and how best to leverage our ad products to meet their needs. We are innovators, partners, team-players and doers. But most importantly, we are strategic leaders focused on driving ad performance for our clients and revenue.
Summary of Role: The Account Coordinator will play a key role of supporting the Account Management group. This person will:
• Assist in the creation of campaign proposals, campaign reporting and analysis of performance
• Work across multiple departments including Creative Strategy, Art, Research, AdOps and Sales
• Achieve basic understanding of true[X] products and capabilities
• 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a client service role or at an agency
• Bachelor's Degree
• Understanding of digital advertising and digital ecosystem
• Desire to work in the client service business with a passion for telling brand stories
• Experience with building decks and spreadsheets
What We Are Looking For:
• An entrepreneurial person who is a self-starter and will take things on with minimal direction
• Someone who demands excellence in all things
• Someone who is not afraid to fix something that needs fixing
• A person who enjoys people and sees the fun in life
• A person who can talk to anyone
• A person who enjoys social outings
• Someone who takes their work seriously, with pride
• Someone who will put in the time when needed, but also enjoy their time off
• An effective communicator
• Someone not afraid of quick turnarounds and tight deadlines
• Someone with a curious mind looking to consistently learn and grow
• Commitment to best in class client service
• Want this role and really want to work at true[X]
• Enjoy collaborating with an extremely talented team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
true[x] is a video advertising company specializing in consumer engagement and on-demand marketing campaigns.