Tri Star Sports & EntertainmentNashville, TN
Full Time Job
COMPANY & POSITION OVERVIEW:
Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group is a premier business management firm located in Nashville and Los Angeles that serves professional athletes and entertainers. We use the best in-class technology to fully serve our clients in all aspects of their finances and accounting. Our mission is to super serve clients and to find like-minded individuals to join us. We are constantly growing with top talented entertainers as our clients and have recently doubled in company size. For this reason, we are looking for an extraordinary detail-oriented Staff Accountant to join our team in Nashville.
The Staff Accountant would need a strong understanding of accounting policies and procedures and would be reporting up to the Senior Accountant. In addition, this individual will:
• Assist in preparation of accurate and timely financial statements in adherence to business management related policies and procedures, including AR, AP, Bank Reconciliations, and other GL Account Reconciliations.
• Review & post journal entries for expense coding.
• Prepare cash flow reports - scanning, associating, and coding receipts and payables into system.
• Reconcile & resolve accounts for each client monthly.
• Monitor transactions & accounts to ensure payments are current and processed efficiently.
• Assist with credit card downloading and coding.
• Assist with year-end 1099 processing and tax packages.
• Assist Senior Staff Accountants and Accounting Managers as needed.
• Handle Ad hoc projects as needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 2+ years of accounting experience within a public accounting firm and/or the entertainment industry OR 3+ years of bookkeeping experience for high net-worth individuals.
• Experience using QuickBooks and Excel.
• BS in Accounting, Finance, or Economics with a strong academic record.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact across the organization.
• Extremely detail-oriented to create accurate and timely reports.
• Strong work ethic with a positive attitude & a fit with the company's culture & values.
WHY TRI STAR SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT?
• Competitive compensation based on experience & benefits package (M/D/V, 401K).
• PTO, Sick, & Paid Holidays (company closes during Christmas to New Year's).
• Value-driven culture.
• A chance to be an integral part of a growing company!
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. We are the personal Chief Financial Officers for athletes and entertainers serving their personal and professional accounting needs. It is our duty to chart the greatest course of action for our clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans. This allows us to bring peace and financial predictability to our clients, facilitating their ability to reach their fullest professional, spiritual and personal goals.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online