Vice President, Human Resources
Trailer ParkLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2022 5:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Vice President, Human Resources jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Vice President, Human Resources postings
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park Group is currently seeking a Vice President of Human Resources (VP of HR) to lead our global HR team. This position reports to our Executive Vice President of Human Resources (EVP of HR), providing strategic human resources leadership and support for our growing agencies. Our VP of HR partners closely with our operational centers of excellence and executive leadership, assisting in the care, career growth and psychological work safety of our TPG team members.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Support our EVP of HR in the leadership and care of Trailer Park Group employees
• Lead daily global HR operations for Trailer Park Group and our affiliate agencies
• Work closely with HR and HRBP team members to craft and design transformation of organizational efficiency, diversity and inclusion, talent attraction and management, internal career pathing of associates, leadership development, employee relations, compensation/total rewards, and enterprise culture.
• Provide HR counsel, mentoring and partnership to talent acquisition in talent attraction, employer branding and federal, state, and local compliance
• Lead and support employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition, people strategy, compliance, and other centers of excellence initiatives
• Provide leadership to executive team in the areas of diversity and inclusion, retention, succession planning and employee development.
• Coordinate global company initiatives in partnership with other centers of excellence including but not limited to incentives, bonuses, equity, merit, performance management, learning and development, etc.
• Work closely with M&A team on the close and integration of key acquisitions
• Execute programs as a continuation to a positive and production work environment through pro-active and effective employee relations initiatives
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: (Qualifications)
• 10-15 years of progressive Human Resources leadership
• Prior experience as an HR Business partner supporting a global, multi-org marketing agency or entertainment company
• Strong business insight and emotional intelligence
• Proven history of caring for the hearts and minds of an organization with a ''people first'' mentality, including innovation around diversity, inclusion, mentorship, and career pathing.
• Ability to influence and counsel leaders and employees, instilling an open, psychologically safe, and caring environment
• Strong knowledge of day-to-day application of HR functions and teams including federal, state, local compliance (including individual country localizations), employee relations management, leadership development, performance management and improvement, organisational design, recruiting and compensation innovation.
• Demonstrated ability to move quickly, calmly, and efficiently in a matrixed, fast paced environment
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety, If hired, all U.S. employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.