Social Media Manager
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. This position is for the entertainment side of Art Machine’s business. Our entertainment division builds some of the world's most recognizable key art for Theatrical, TV / Cable / New Media and Home Entertainment clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
Art Machine is seeking a social media manager for a premium television series. This person should have a passion for social media and have proven experience managing communities for film or television. They should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, communicating daily with the client, providing strategic recommendations, and carrying out the strategy via editorial calendars, copywriting, and engagement
• Serves as an active member and manager of clients’ owned properties.
• Works with the internal team members to develop campaign activation briefs, social media plans, POVs, and relevant proposals.
• Finalizes development of social media/engagement strategy at a day-to-day, actionable level by creating short-, medium- and long-term activation plans and editorial calendars.
• Converts activation plans, editorial calendars, and supporting content into client-ready presentations and must be comfortable presenting to client for approval.
• Is responsible for owning day-to-day communications with the client, including distributing deliverables, accepting feedback, and overseeing revisions.
• Crafts copy, postings and editorial calendars - writing editorial/content plans for clients’ social media channels.
• Works with creative team to develop compelling imagery that follows best practices for each channel.
• Offers strategic insight to each client, guiding them toward the optimal tactical execution that meets their specific marketing objectives, while actively seeking out opportunities to grow client account business.
• Acquires, gathers, and manages logistics of all campaign materials as needed for social media campaigns.
• Monitors campaign performance using social media tools and/or platform analytics. Should have a strong understanding of analyzing performance of social content
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• Passion for social media, prior experience working in social media a MUST. 2-5 years preferred.
• Thorough understanding of the social media space and those who engage with it – must be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge base of social media platforms (esp. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Ability to think strategically and to understand and act upon strategic marketing plans and briefs.
• Proven success in launching film or television campaigns and building communities
• Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment .
• Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and the desire to introduce clients to potential new strategies and solutions that will positively impact their business .
• Exhibits excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form – must be able to demonstrate superior writing and grammar skills.
• Effectively presents information in both one-on-one and group situations to clients and other employees of the agency.
• Flexibility, responsiveness and the capability to “think on their feet” .
• Candidate should be assertive, pro-active and a team player .
• Exercise good judgment, flexibility, resourcefulness and strong organizational/time management skills.
• Ability to work with co-workers and clients as a team and independently .
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.