Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Trailer Park's sister agency, Mirada, is looking for a top notch freelance Coordinator.
• Scheduling and coordinating the flow of work for all assigned jobs.
• Manages work & assignments to the master project schedule; provides accurate, daily reports to the Producer to ensure a tight delivery schedule.
• Provides pertinent information to artists such as shot schedules, review notes, delivery milestones, reference elements and assets needed for any given task, etc.
• Tracks artist progress for each assigned shot; raises red flags when critical issues threaten delivery
• Takes clear and accurate notes at Dailies, Rounds, Client Reviews and all pertinent meetings; disseminates these notes in a timely manner to all necessary parties, and acts on the notes appropriately.
• Maintains constant communication with various infrastructure departments in the studio with regard to the specific needs of the show.
• Manages and organizes periodic shipments to and from clients and vendors via ftp, messengers and mail.
• Provides weekend coverage when necessary; covers any and all PA tasks when additional help is needed
• Coordinates Telecine and/or Audio Mix sessions, including facilitating the delivery of session prep material from Editor
• In concert with the show supervisor, identifies render needs & assures that render node group is established for show
• Strong Post Production experience, with knowledge of 3D effects animation, 2D and digital production systems/pipelines is essential
• Strong understanding of the Post process; Reliable transportation; valid driver’s license
• Experience with Shotgun preferred
Mirada opened in December 2010 with narrative tradition at its heart and technological innovation as its engine. The studio, designed for storytellers, is an imaginarium in which artists and creative thinkers explore the practical possibilities of storytelling across all media. Founded by filmmaker Guillermo del Toro, cinematographer Guillermo Navarro, and Motion Theory co-founders executive producer Javier Jimenez and director Mathew Cullen, the four joined forces to realize their vision of a collaborative space which is equal parts design studio, visual effects & animation facility, creative & technological incubator, and development and production company. In a community where different perspectives collide to bring stories to life, Mirada aspires to nurture and expand this community so that the possibilities of creation grow along with it.