Motion Graphics Animator
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2022 2:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Graphic Design Category
Search for Motion Graphics Animator jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Motion Graphics Animator postings
Full Time Job
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park is seeking a talented Motion Graphics Animator to join our Motion Graphics team!
• Animate / Design work for a wide variety of high profile projects for film, television and streaming.
• Handle many projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Communicate and interact well with producers, team members, and supervisors.
• Read and understand creative direction, negotiate revisions for approval as needed.
• Conform to standardized workflow and best practices.
• Reel of previous motion work is a must.
• Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Maya or Cinema 4D. Knowledge of Arnold Renderer is a plus.
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy.
• Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
• Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow direction
• Comfortable generating original work as well as inheriting campaigns from other artists
• Must be able to assess, manage, and communicate accurate timelines
• Ability to think creatively. Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
• Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or related field is encouraged.
• Must be available to work weekends on a rotating shift if needed.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.