Jr Production Designer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. This position is for the entertainment side of Art Machine’s business. Our entertainment division builds some of the world's most recognizable key art for Theatrical, TV / Cable / New Media and Home Entertainment clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
We are looking for a junior-level Production Designer with 1-2 years experience or a portfolio straight out of school that puts you atop of your class to join our home entertainment team. Is that you?
In this position, you will work on adaptive creative for one of our top TV New Media accounts. To do this, strong execution skills in Adobe Photoshop is a must. Other requirements include, but not limited to, the following:
• 1-2 years of design agency experience OR a kick-ass portfolio with entertainment key art or other photo compositing samples
• Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
• Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development and production processes and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
• A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
• A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong understanding of the basic fundamentals of layout design. MUST include samples of entertainment industry client projects and/or related photo compositing experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.