Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is currently looking for a strong Helpdesk Technician to join the IT department. This position is primarily responsible for providing software, hardware, and basic network support to users in multiple locations. Duties include troubleshooting/problem solving and working closely with third party vendors to support users. Candidate will also be responsible for Tier 1 support including: installing, upgrading, repairing, and lifecycle management of PCs and Macs and troubleshooting/resolving basic network issues.
• Provide high quality hardware and software support to Trailer Park users across multiple offices.
• Range of support includes, but is not limited to, PC and Macintosh desktop hardware, operating systems, networking, printers, Microsoft and Adobe production software as well as specific software applications associated with the departments.
• Works closely with users and other support staff to ensure that the functionality and availability of the desktop devices and applicable software satisfies requirements.
• Responsible for all Help Desk coverage by providing phone, e-mail, and hands on support, ensuring all Help Desk tickets are solved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Support activities include problem investigation, resolution, follow-up, and continuous improvement, documentation and ensuring compliance to company standards and guidelines regarding client hardware and software support.
• Install, configure and operate computer hardware and software at all levels.
• Responsible for maintaining software and hardware inventory, licensing, and warranty coverage information.
• Willingness to be available on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to cover failures of production systems.
• Four years experience with Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS X operating systems.
• Two years experience with networking systems; including cabling, switching, routing, and firewalls, and VPNs.
• AV experience preferred.
• Exposure to web hosting and open source tools preferred.
• Ability to create concise technical documentation of systems and processes.
• Possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating systems including: Windows 7/8/10 and Apple OS X Yosemite through macOS Sierra.
• Experience with software and hardware inventory, licensing, warranties.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe production software.
• Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
• Majority of the job is located inside the office, during regular hours of operation. Additional challenges may arise, at which time; Trailer Park may revise this job description.
• Travel to other Trailer Park locations may be necessary from time to time.
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York.