Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park’s AV Division is currently looking for a talented Editor to focus on television and streaming projects. Must be well rounded with experience in drama, comedy and reality. The right candidate will have the talent to tell a compelling story with little to no copy. He/She will also possess great music sensibility and passion to produce great work.
• Previous Experience: 3-5 years of professional editorial with emphasis on promos and sizzle reels
• Extensive Knowledge in Premiere. Experience with AVID a plus
• Understanding of shared area network storage (ISIS/Unity/XSAN).
• Understanding of HD/SD formats, file and tape based deliveries.
• Understanding of frame rates, conversions, & Codecs.
• Ability to communicate successfully with others.
• Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple tasks, take direction, and give direction.
• Knowledge of After Effects a plus
• Must provide a demo reel or a link to your editing portfolio
• Must be very detailed oriented.
• Must be prompt with the ability to respond and prioritize quickly
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
• Must be able to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience.
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Levelheaded, calm and functions well under stress.
• Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
• Flexibility in working late hours and weekends when deadlines necessitate
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York.