Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Art Machine is seeking a digital producer to manage a paid media creative campaign for a premium television series. Our producers are problem-solvers that know every detail of a given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the Art Machine team. They must have proven experience managing large-scale digital campaigns, working with creatives and developers. They feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, communicating daily with the client, providing solutions recommendations, and delivering everything in-spec and on time.
• Serve as the primary client, vendor, publisher, media agency, and internal team contact, defining the project timeline, relaying requirements, and managing expectations.
• Keep projects on track through clear briefs, deliverable tracking, issue tracking, daily status reports, and meeting notes.
• Communicate project issues and resolutions to the client and internal team.
• Delivers creative to the client on time and collects client feedback to relay to the proper internal and vendor partners.
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented – able to track multiple work streams simultaneously.
• Has experience managing campaigns for banner ads including HTML5 in-video banners, website takeovers, and social creative. 3 years preferred.
• Has a solid understanding of capabilities and specs of HTML5 banners along with experience working with HTML5 designers and developers.
• Has experience working with media agencies and publisher partners to define capabilities and spec requirements.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and FTP software in order to upload and organize creative on a dev site for client review.
• Is adept at working with clients to manage expectations and define project scope.
• Knows how to develop and maintain production schedules and track a multitude of deliverables.
• Capacity to maintain a positive and flexible attitude while achieving a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
• Flexibility to work late or on weekends if the need arises.
• Knowledge to QC dev and live links as they become available, including launch weekend.
• Candidate should be pro-active and a team player.
• Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Exercise good judgment, flexibility, resourcefulness and strong organizational/time management skills.
• Loves solving problems
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency located at the heart of the entertainment industry. We produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.