Digital Content & Social Media Designer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. This position is for the entertainment side of Art Machine’s business. Our entertainment division builds some of the world's most recognizable key art for Theatrical, TV / Cable / New Media and Home Entertainment clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
The Digital Content & Social Media Designer role is responsible for supporting the Art Machine digital team in conceptualization and execution of highly visual, immersive, mobile-forward content across multiple digital and social channels for entertainment properties. This will include the production of original graphics, organic and paid social creative, and digital media creative for top studios and television networks.
• Design multifaceted social media creative and digital, both still and animated, to achieve objectives including awareness, social engagement and sharing.
• Concept creative solutions to align with marketing themes and goals of each campaign.
• Interpret client feedback and incorporate platform best practices to meet client expectations.
• Maintain daily communication/coordination with Social Managers and Producers teams to keep up with and prioritize creative requests
• Strong understanding of digital content design and advertising best practices across digital platforms
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or CS6 – CC (Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Audition) and Keynote, Google Slides, and other presentation-making platforms.
• Experience with Animated captions, Cinemagraphs, custom GIFs, Instagram Stories, Snapchat ads, motion posters, and other motion-based social content
• Experience designing animated banners is a big plus, but not a requirement
• The capacity to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work within a team and take direction from others
• The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• The ability to present and clearly communicate production and design ideas to colleagues and departments heads
• Meticulous Attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written skills