Assistant Editor - Night Shift
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking an assistant editor skilled in post production technology and processes for Film and Television Marketing. Ideal candidate would have a creative mind, a love for filmed entertainment, and a long term desire to become an editor
• Create and organize offline projects for editors.
• Digitize, compress & convert footage for editorial use.
• Manage assets for editorial, motion graphics and finishing.
• Research and download stock footage.
• Prep trailers, TV spots and content for finishing.
• Learn and follow Trailer Park’s organization of network, SAN storage and asset management.
• Learn and follow Trailer Park’s security requirements and procedures.
• Upload and download assets through secure file transfer systems.
• 1 Years of assistant editor experience preferably within a theatrical marketing environment.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Avid editing systems.
• Understanding of network storage (NAS).
• Understanding of frame rates, conversions, & Codecs
• Must pick up new workflows and software quickly.
• Ability to trouble shoot and solve problems with the discernment to know when to ask for help.
• Ability to work independently, possessing good communication skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask, managing upward and downward.
• Willingness and ability to work overtime with little or no notice.
• Microsoft Office a must. Photoshop, After Effects and Filemaker Pro skills a plus.
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York. Trailer Park is part of Engine Group, an independent, collaborative network designed to help businesses successfully navigate disruption