Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for building close relationships with senior-level client contacts, keeping projects on budget and schedule, and is part of three-person team that shifts day-to-day between account and project management tasks that require charm and organization.
• Collaboratively responsible for development of long-term account success and growth.
• Act as a brand steward and creative consultant on multiple accounts – able to quickly establish/grow an expert knowledge of our client’s business and how it fits into their industry.
• Builds and maintains client relationships, both with day-to-day clients and more senior-level contacts.
• Participates in key client meetings including presentations and briefings.
• Contributes thoughtfully to the development of marketing and communications plans.
• Authors persuasive client recommendations and points of view.
• Makes valued suggestions on how to improve future campaigns/projects.
• Is a creative, strategic thinker who can provide critical insight on both the client’s behalf and the agency’s behalf.
• Understands all the drivers that make the client’s brand successful including a mastery of brand guidelines.
• Familiarity with estimates and invoicing.
• Responsible for accurate and timely billing and approving final invoices.
• 5 years of experience at an advertising agency.
• Experience within the brand space and a strong understanding of digital and print asset creation and production.
• Experience on a creative team producing TV spots, including the preparation of schedules with (or in lieu of a) producer.
• Knowledge and experience working with creatives and producers in a post-production process for televisions
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form – must be able to demonstrate superior writing and grammar skills.
• That combination of low ego and high work ethic that’s less focus on status and structure and more on the work that needs to get out everyday
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Strong technical background with advanced computer skills.
• Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills.
• Project management experience with juggling multiple deadlines and changing directions in a fast-paced environment with multiple demanding clients
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. This position is for the brand side of Art Machine’s business. Our brand division has built some of the world's most recognizable art and video for clients such as Fiat Chrysler Automotive, Universal Theme Parks, The General Insurance, Yogurtland, The LA Clippers, and more. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.