Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/4/2021 1:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator? We are seeking a talented Account Coordinator with a can-do attitude to join our team. This person will be supporting the Film/TV Account design team and driving the client's projects forward. This means you'll need to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Works closely with Planning Director and Account Management team daily
• Arranges all departmental travel accommodations
• Assists Planning Director with keeping freelance database to date with contact info, rates, availability and Creative Director feedback notes
• Assists Planning Director with freelance availability outreach, all necessary paperwork, system/software set up and payment processing
• Assists Planning Director and Account Managers with uploading/downloading assets from overseas office(s) and/or offsite third-party vendors
• Coordinates client gifting
• Works closely with Executive Leadership to ensure all latest finishes are to date on the agency's website, social media, IMP website and e-blasts
• Keeps Master Client and Mailchimp Lists up-to-date
• Coordinates with the creation of agency capabilities presentations decks (e.g. gathering assets to provide Production team and circulates to Account lead who is requesting)
• Attends Senior Account meetings to cover new business planning and projects, daily production check-ins, and the weekly Production meeting
• Assists in departmental event planning
• Receives and directs visitors by sending direction/parking info, dispersing validations, greeting upon arrival, etc.
• Coordinates messenger requests as needed
• Distributes the daily schedule
• Follows systems to check in with design staff to make sure they're on target for delivery dates and liaising with Planning Director when adjustments to teams need to be made
• Opens new job per Account team requests
• Checks in with Account staff weekly to facilitate billing requests
• Previous administrative experience – preferably in entertainment industry
• Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Exhibits excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form
• Effectively presents information in both one-on-one and group situations
• Flexibility, responsiveness and capability to ''think on their feet''
• Must be proficient in MS office, Google Suite experience is a plus
• Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.