Ticketing System Administrator
Toronto International Film FestivalToronto, ON
Full Time Job
Submission Deadline: NOVEMBER 16, 2018
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
TICKETING SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
The Ticketing System Administrator is a technical, operational and support-based role that is responsible for the configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of the Archtics ticketing system. This role will work with other administrators, the Senior Manager of Ticketing Operations, and stakeholders from all other relevant departments to ensure our complex ticketing needs are delivered accurately and efficiently.
• Configuration and customization of ticketing system including: event builds for seasons, festivals and new releases; tickets and layouts; accreditation and packages; access and permissions; departmental allocations; and online ticketing portals
• Collaboration with internal stakeholders in all departments from ticketing planning through to execution and ongoing support and maintenance
• Preparation of reports and lists involving ticketing system data and customers
• Ensuring quality and accuracy for all ticketing initiatives, in person, over the phone and online
• Experience with professional event ticketing and/or patron management system (Archtics an asset)
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel
• Ability to visualize relationships between data and troubleshoot system and configuration issues
• Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate with people with various levels of technical expertise
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Ability to multi-task and demonstrate strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain efficiency while working under multiple, strict, and tight deadlines
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
• December 3rd, 2018
How to Submit & Application Deadline
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16th, 2018
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.