Guest Service Representative
TMZ TourHollywood, CA
Part Time Job
The TMZ Celebrity Tour is seeking a Guest Service Representative to work at our tour center in Hollywood, CA. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for all guests seeking information about the tour, ticketing, and general operations support. The Guest Service representative is also responsible for generating daily reports and maintaining daily tour schedules. The ideal candidate should also have celebrity and pop culture knowledge. Past customer service experience is preferred.
• Answer call center phones
• Prepare all reports as requested
• Handle cancelations and rescheduling of guests
• Work closely with dispatch daily on arriving and departing tours
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or degree preferred
• Great attitude with strong attention to detail
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must have strong phone and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate concisely and clearly with anyone
• Excellent customer service skills
TMZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online