Senior Graphic Designer
Full Time Job
We are a respected social media management/branding company based in Burbank. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multi-national corporations to local powerhouses.
The Senior Designer will directly support the Creative Director in the daily management of various projects as part of the Design department, which includes the design and execution of various attraction and marketing projects across our portfolio. This candidate must have previous experience as a Senior Designer and/or extensive experience as a lead designer within an Agency environment. The Senior Designer must be highly organized and possess skills in prioritization, workload management, documentation, art direction, and communication. Great interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work as a team on time-sensitive projects while maintaining a calm and respectful, team-oriented professional work environment are integral to this position. This position requires the skills of a top-notch graphic designer with an understanding of concept, strategy, brand, and communications.
- Responsible for defining and leading the global creative digital vision for projects in alignment with marketing, creative, and product development strategies and business objectives.
- Lead creation of digital branding to ensure delivery of market-moving, break through creative across all customer facing touch points, including marketing collateral, digital, social media channels, public relations, and sales materials, among other things.
- Ensure that brand and visual identity is consistently applied to all collateral and marketing materials across projects. Drive creative consistency into markets. Ensure consistent application of the brand, internally and externally.
- Conceptualize and lead the effort to design and deliver the brand style guide and creative assets for packaging and digital platforms.
- Ensure execution of a thoughtful creative strategy and positive user interface across platforms.
- Deliver innovative creative solutions.
- Create digital advertising tactics for Email and home/landing pages, banners, mobile, tablet and new media used to generate traffic and online sales.
- Oversee all pre-planning, creative concepting, production, reviews and pre-press work.
- Translate creative strategy into the most effective way to get messages across in print and electronic media for assigned projects.
- Coordinate and directs the design of key covers, spreads, banners, emails, home pages, etc. to fully direct a major campaign.
- Ensure quality, consistency and accuracy of creative elements of advertising/marketing campaign.
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum 5 plus years digital art direction or related creative process experience combining creative strategy, content, and messaging with creative deliverables.
- Experience working with high-visibility brands with many invested stakeholders.
- A mastery of good UX design principles.
- A mastery of multimedia design and experience building print and digital files.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire both internal and external creative teams.
- Understanding of all dimensions of communication: business strategy and experience design, with the ability to translate this into effective innovative, but integrated marketing programs.
- Proven ability to execute visionary design strategies.
- Expert knowledge in Mac platform, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Expert knowledge in the graphic production process.
Job Type: Full-time
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online