Senior Digital Manager
Full Time Job
We have kicked off a search for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to implement strategies across the Agency. In this role, you will help with strategy, optimizations and overall management of all socials. You will manage strategic and creative development of digital marketing programs, media planning, & growth hacking. You're the right person for the job if you're curious & optimistic, analytical and entrepreneurial, and if you are able to be creative, flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced environment. The Agency has a diverse roster of clients, being nimble and creative with and without large budgets is a must.
AGENCY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
What you'll do:
• Analyze and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategies.
• Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
• Identify, interpret, and capitalize on social media trends.
• Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all social media programs & initiatives.
• Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, and social media programs that are targeted toward key customer segments.
• Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and programs.
• Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of social media programs and implement improvements as required.
• Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
• Educate and prepare key messaging and presentation material for clients.
• Measure the success of social media activities and report the results to the Director of Social Media and the Agency's CEO.
• Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations.
• Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
MUST HAVE AGENCY EXPERIENCE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online