Business Development Manager
Full Time Job
Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. We are seeking a full-time, salaried Business Development Manager with a proven track record in sales to introduce new accounts and grow new business. The person in this role will serve as a key point of contact and liaison between clients, partners and various departments within Times10. We are currently looking to expand our roster of innovative and exciting clients. That is where you come in! The Business Development Manager is responsible for expanding and acquiring new business along with ensuring high-touch service to current clients. We thrive on helping our clients craft the right stories to connect consumers with their brands. The ideal candidate will be sales-driven, relationship oriented and bring their own book of business.
- Introduce and foster new business relationships to Times10
- Maintain existing relationships, drive incremental growth and build client trust
- Research additional KPIs and trends
- Utilize data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop valuable, customized and strategic recommendations
- Lead account business reviews and goal-setting sessions
- Work cross functionally to implement plans to achieve goals
- Target, prospect, and open new accounts
- Agency experience preferred
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem solve
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment - able to multitask
- Understanding of web-based applications
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience
- 3 years experience in Business Development in agency, ad-network or ad technology vendor with focus on digital advertising.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online