TimberSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Timber is an award winning visual effects company and we are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our growing team. Production Coordinators will support the production department and oversee projects. We're looking for an organized and detail-oriented person who works well within a fast-paced Production environment.
- Support production department in day-to-day activities
- Production coordinators will need to feel comfortable briefing artists, tracking assets, scheduling dailies, handling postings and overseeing deliveries
- Create and manage shot lists for VFX projects
- Liaise with Production, Online/VFX Artists and 3rd party vendors to ensure the timely delivery of data and final files
- Work with the Head of Production to manage production schedule and artist outreach
- Manage freelancer holds/bookings and oversee weekly resource meetings
- Produce finishing projects: confirm schedule, organize assets, oversee online sessions and ensure delivery of final files
Freelance position to start with, followed by staff position including benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online