Tickets.ComCosta Mesa, CA
Full Time Job
We are searching for a qualified NOC Technician who will work from our Costa Mesa office and will be responsible for monitoring the health of mission critical systems associated with both the Tickets.com internal infrastructure and vital customer-side TDC deployed systems. NOC Technicians work closely both with each other and our various tech teams (Development, Systems Engineering, Database Admin, Network Engineering, etc.) to ensure our monitoring is applied in a deliberate, measured, and precise way. The NOC provides both first line support in troubleshooting and is integral to quickly building conference calls with additional resources for ancillary support as needed.
• Foster and leverage formidable insight into Tickets.com infrastructure to facilitate escalation, resolution, and documentation of incidents/issues.
• Assist in execution of change controls and software upgrades via automation.
• Solve problems directly or coordinate problem resolution between internal/external parties.
• Follow all company standards and policies.
• Work on long term projects to improve NOC tools or procedures.
• Additional duties as assigned by NOC Manager.
• General knowledge of networking, Linux based systems, and Windows based systems.
• Ability to work independently to complete complex projects and tasks.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and various web browsers.
• The ability to communicate complex technical problems concisely and professionally.
• A flexible schedule is required. This position will involve weekend and evening support.
• Effective self-directed time management.
Additional Positive Experience:
• Any experience with our monitoring tools: SolarWinds Orion or Splunk; is a plus.
• Technical Degree/certifications (completed or some completed) a plus.
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we're a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.