Full Time Job
We are seeking a Fulfillment Representative in our Syracuse office that will be responsible for all facets of ticket fulfillment for Tickets.com, ensuring the needs of our clients are met in a professional and timely manner. Duties include: printing, stuffing and shipping phone, web, and interactive voice response (IVR) ticket orders as well as maintaining upkeep of thermal ticket printers.
This position will also be responsible for the sale of ticket stock. Specific responsibilities include the profitability and growth of ticket stock sales while effectively working with multiple vendors to produce the highest quality custom and standard ticket stock for the lowest cost.
Essential Job Functions:
• Support Client Services and Client Support departments in the configuration/setup within ProVenue suite of products.
• Lock batches to print and stuff patron ticket orders.
• Perform quality assurance checks on printed tickets, including scannability, formats, and print quality.
• Process outgoing mail utilizing postage machine.
• Process FedEx and/or UPS orders utilizing computerized shipping system.
• Identify and resolve orders missing address or account information.
• Communicate with customers to resolve distribution issues.
• Ship ticket stock and supplies to clients as requested.
• Consistently check and clean Boca print heads.
• Include stuffers with ticket orders as required.
• Audit completed mail and FedEx and/or UPS orders.
• Print and mail client ticket requests.
• Support and service customers throughout the ticket order process.
• Increase ticket stock sales and maintain margins through the development of customer and vendor relationships.
• Prospect for ticket stock new clients and reorders from existing clients.
• Analyze ticket stock requirements.
• Conduct follow-up contact ticket stock customers with outstanding quotes.
• Process ticket stock purchase order requisitions for all custom printing.
• Prepare ticket stock detailed layout and print instructions to vendor.
• Proof all ticket stock artwork between printer and customer.
• Maintain customer communication regarding the status of their ticket stock order.
• Associates degree preferred and minimum 2 years of inside sales experience.
• Computer proficiency – MS Office Suite; ability to easily learn new technology as needed.
• Experience working with thermal ticket printers and related software.
• Experience in ticketing industry, a plus.
• Ability to work within a team environment to achieve common goals and objectives.
• Ability to understand and negotiate contract terms.
• Must be personable and client-oriented.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
• Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on task.
• Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Work effectively under pressure.
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we're a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.