Thizzler On The RoofOakland, CA
Full Time Job
We're looking for a charismatic, reliable and organized individual to coordinate with Thizzler's on-air talent & artists. The Talent Coordinator will be responsible for creating and managing the roll out of artist projects and creative campaigns across various channels.
This position will involve working with interesting but unconventional people, from rappers to YouTube hosts to digital media creators, and you will need to be detail oriented and organized with strong problem solving skills to be successful.
- Making sure Thizzler shows like TZLR News or That's My Word run smoothly
- Attending & coordinating music video shoots & photoshoots with artists & hosts
- Working with designers to create assets such as branding, social media content or album & single covers
- Booking venues for release parties to celebrate new albums or Thizzler shows
- Negotiating with and signing hosts or artists
- Documenting & reporting the status of each task using Asana
- Whatever is needed to make sure each project is successful
- Knowledge of the Bay Area hip-hop scene
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with creatives
- 1-2 years of management experience
- Experience in social media marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eye and ear for musical talent
- The ability to work well within a team environment
Recommended (but not required):
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana
- Prior artist management experience
- Prior creative experience
- Prior event booking experience
- Experience working with streaming services such as Apple Music & Spotify
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online