Think JamLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Launched in London in 2004, Think Jam is a founder-led, award-winning, integrated marketing agency dedicated to delivering services to some of the world's leading entities in the entertainment industry, including Twentieth Century Fox, Warner Bros., PlayStation, HBO, and Netflix. With a workforce of over 90 specialists, Think Jam has earned a best in class reputation, delivering a comprehensive range of marketing strategy, consultancy, and content creation on over 2,000 campaigns, through integrated services across creative and communication disciplines including social, creative, digital media, production, and publicity.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Publicist to develop a role within a leading entertainment-marketing agency.
We are looking for a talented and driven Publicist to join our rapidly growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategizing and implementing innovative and engaging publicity campaigns
- Managing client relationships while delivering to and exceeding client expectations
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key media and influencer contacts
- Negotiating optimum placements for publicity assets, features, and promotions
- Building relationships with potential brand partners
- Developing social media strategies and content for publicity partnerships and client platforms
- Managing and engaging in internal meetings and brainstorms
- Delivering engaging client reports and analytics
- Collaborating with internal social media and creative teams to offer added value and service for publicity clients
- Assisting senior management with business development opportunities
If you have the following skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proven client relations skills
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Conscientious timekeeping and effective time management
- Extensive media contacts in the US and ideally Canada
- Knowledge of the film and television industry is preferred
- Love of new technology and passion for following developing media trends
We strive to create a great environment and an opportunity to work with an excellent team of people. Our perks include 15 days' vacation time rising by one day per year up to 20 days, 10 public holidays, sick time and birthday half-day off work. We love to have fun and eat together at monthly company breakfasts and birthday celebration lunches. Our employees are extremely dedicated to their work so to help them relax we also offer monthly massage days, Summer Day Out and an awesome Holiday Party. Plus, you will receive a gift from us, every year on your anniversary.
In your cover letter, please tell us as much about yourself as possible, what kind of person you are, which areas you enjoy most. We're relaxed and friendly here, so just speak your mind! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online