French Speaking Arts Administrator
Theatre Raymond KabbazLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
French speaking Arts Administrator/Theater Assistant Full Time Temporary Maternity Leave Replacement at Théâtre Raymond Kabbaz.
Job description overview:
The Arts Administrator/Theater assistant is responsible for a variety of tasks related to program administration and communications at the Theatre Raymond Kabbaz, a 220-seat non-profit theatre welcoming multidisciplinary and multicultural shows: theater, music, dance, lectures, screenings, family shows and stand-up comedy. The Theatre Raymond Kabbaz is the only theater in Los Angeles to dedicate a significant part of its programming to French language and culture.
The programming evolves around a dual orientation of educational shows and shows linked to francophone and international culture.
Promotion and marketing of cultural events
- Develop PR strategy and write press releases (in French & English)
- Create & coordinate all marketing materials, including brochures, e-newsletter, ads, e-flyers, postcards, the website and social media
- Reevaluating & developing marketing tools for each event
- Update and develop the website and communication in Social Medias
- Develop relationship with institutional partners in 2 languages (universities, foundations, consulates…)
Administration and organization of events:
- Coordinate and manage all production team and staff travel arrangements, fees and per diem payments, and associated reimbursements
- Submit and track various invoicing and expense reimbursements
- Answering phones, distributing mail, updating calendars and contacts, and maintaining office supplies.
- Oversight the internship program, including recruiting and supervising the activities of our Interns position as well as seasonal volunteers and technicians.
- Develop relationships with key professionals in the art industry.
- Develop and manage fundraising and sponsorship opportunities
- Coordinate grants applications
- US citizenship or Green card
• Master degree in Marketing and or Communication
• Bilingual in English and French absolutely necessary (Spanish is a must). Excellent oral and written
• Knowledge of both French and American cultural systems and key parties (artists, agents, foundations, consulates, venues, etc)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Photoshop/Indesign.
• Experience in Marketing
• Experience in Cultural event organization and management
• Experience in Communication and Medias planning
• At least 18 months work experience in an administration role
• Capacity to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to actively anticipate and troubleshoot issues
• Excellent interpersonal and written skills required
• Ability to manage multiple short-term and long-term tasks simultaneously in a constantly changing work environment, with varying degrees of oversight
To be discuss.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online