VP Of Employee Benefits & Wellness
Direct-To-Consumer and InternationalBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
At Disney benefits and wellness we support and enable our employees and their families around the world to thrive in every facet of their lives and to perform to their fullest potential through a whole–person focus. The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) is seeking a VP, Employee Benefits & Wellness to lead the global benefits strategy for the Company and to support the needs of our employees to achieve their highest level of overall well-being. This includes managing all enterprise-wide benefits programs across each business segment; including health, wellness and retirement.
With the VP, Employee Benefits & Wellness role, we are also seeking a strong forward-thinking leader that will further enable us to attract, retain and motivate the best and brightest employees. Leaders at the Walt Disney Company envision the impossible, harness the creative power of the Company, and lead with a global mindset. The foundation of our leaders is positioned on a set of key principles: Think Strategically, Build Relationships, Drive Results, Inspire Creativity and Innovation, Champion Change, Build Teams, Communicate Effectively and Exhibit Professional Excellence.
• Lead a world class benefits team to deliver Global Benefits strategies in line with priorities and values of the company; creating and cultivating a whole person approach for employees and their families.
• Create a culture of inclusion, focusing on developing and retaining talent, in a time of unprecedented organizational transformation.
• Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with key HR stakeholders and business leaders to ensure that our overall benefits strategy supports the Company's business priorities, are highly competitive, effective and directly aligned with our talent priorities
• Drive the continued evolution of our benefits strategy in line with health care and other regulatory developments, ensuring a balance of program value and cost considerations
• Drive a data-driven approach for benefit design, wellness policies & programs and other related initiatives
• Develop and deliver communication strategy that includes components such as education materials, tools and guidelines to support global benefit plans
• Conduct plan design and impact analysis to support improved decision making and proposal development
• Oversee risk management, governance and compliance for all benefit plans including government filings and communications
• Provide benefit analysis and support acquisition harmonization efforts for all mergers and acquisitions as needed
• Act as liaison with Finance to ensure accuracy of forecast and cost allocations
• Provide supervision and support to the Global Benefits team
• Manage all related external partnerships
• Responsible for leading all aspects of a global benefits strategy within a multi-national and reputable company
• Has built, motivated and developed high-performing, collaborative teams
• Recognized as a trusted executive counsel and strategic expert with the ability to influence and advise senior leaders regarding benefits best practices
• Deeply knowledgeable on global regulatory environment and applicable laws affecting benefit plans, administration and compliance
• Collaborative, proactive leader who can develop and deliver comprehensive solutions based on business needs
• Strong understanding of external marketplace and dynamics influencing business
• Strong service orientation and highly collaborative
• Highly effectively communicator at all levels
• Exemplary leadership and managerial skills
• History of leading complex projects and managing effective change/implementation efforts
• Demonstrated ability to leverage data and metrics to develop recommended strategies and programs
• BA/BS required
• MS/MA/MBA or equivalent experience preferred
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney's international media businesses and the Company's various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company's ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Streaming Operations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.