Technical Integration Analyst II
The Walt Disney CompanyLake Buena Vista, FL
Full Time Job
Technical Integration Analyst II (PH)
Global HR Operations is a shared services organization that provides enterprise HR support to employees, leaders, and HR professionals throughout TWDC focusing on the employee experience, controls and compliance, and efficient and accurate transactional and inquiry support.
The Technical Integration Analyst is responsible for performing Service Now System Admin tasks for Global HR Ops, i.e. provide User access, assign roles and create groups. Additional responsibilities include creating/modifying workflow & Case Forms, adding fields, adjusting tables, and maintaining the employee experience design. This position will also perform as a Technical Liaison / Conduit with various technical teams, IT Platform, ServiceNow PS, SAP, eDocs, as well as GHRO Process & Knowledge teams.
• Prepare Update Sets that will be presented for movement through Environments
• Ability to execute basic configuration tasks in ServiceNow
• Knowledgeable of setup and maintenance for control system access, permissions, and data security
• Ability to research system performance issues, use troubleshooting tools and review system logs to find issues. Recognizes when to escalate issues.
• Perform Core Configuration tasks
• Create new or update existing workflow & Case Forms within the SN HR application
• Create User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts
• Translates business requirements into technical solutions for Domestic & International processes within the Service Now platform
• Strong troubleshooting skills, including required communication/client support
• Working with the IT SN Platform Team, communicate all Platform related enhancement / outage / upgrade information to GHRO Customer Base.
• Work closely with the IT Availability Team to ensure Service Interruptions & Outages are efficiently managed and service is expeditiously restored. Includes application, platform, and Integrations. Monitor application support queues and participate in all Service Restoration
• Working with IT Release Manager, attend weekly Scrum Meeting, represent HR in platform code review and code movement in SDLC lifecycle. Coordinate testing.
• Represent HR Case Management in Platform & Release meetings.
• Use System controls that direct the right data to the right users at the right time (Entitlements)
• Identify creative ideas then enable solutions that meet client needs
• Ability to articulate solutions clearly to clients and drive results
• Ensures sound configurations and development to ensure system stability and optimum
• Assist with Data Integrations, manage plugins
• (HTLM, scripts) Maintain CMS, Web Services integration knowledge and configure the data paths into ServiceNow tables
• Ability to manage daily processes and support independently
• Conduct comprehensive testing and condition tracking/maintenance
• Ensure effective governance & stakeholder management is in place
• Leverage the full infrastructure for Global HR Operations to expand and maintain integration and platform neutrality
• Target and deliver relevant services through D Tools HR
• Understand support priorities for existing applications as well as responding to client inquiries
• Integrates effectively with other HR functional partners for supporting and/or leading on-time and on-budget delivery
• Interact with the GRHO Process & Knowledge Teams – research technical issues, assist with requirements
• Assist in the development of processes and solutions that further Global HR Operations strategies
• Communicate effectively with various stakeholders: Client Services, internal partners and external vendors
• Interact with ServiceNow to understand new releases, research tool capability, and work with Account Management to ensure optimal use of the application
• Demonstrate expertise in consulting
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
• Ability to outline options that will meet technical requirements
• Gathers and documents requirements for new or revised Domestic or International processes developed by Global HR Operations
• Create/manage stories for existing processes
• Translate technical requirements into delivered functionality
• Coordinate & Partner with DTSS for all Platform related sustainment & enhancement
• Solid understand of technology and tools available to assist with meeting requirements
• Focus and ensure business strategies are attained through delivery of proposed solutions
• Leverage appropriate technology and tools to ensure requirements are met
• Coordinate & Partner with HRIS – integrations & requirements
• Collaborate with all HR Application Stakeholders related to integration opportunities
• Provide SAP & eDocs expertise to business and colleagues
• Lead communication requirements for technical team
• Ability to articulate GHRO business processes and vision, and evaluate configuration requests that don't align
• Executes independent story development and configuration
• Demonstrates expertise in a majority of the processes
• Ability to lead team members in development of technical requirements to match business needs
• 3-5 years of HR Systems or related experience. ServiceNow technical experience a plus.
• High initiative, self-managing
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical people
• Experience working with partners from all levels of and organization
• Experience with development, build and deployment processes
• Experience with SAP
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
• Strong Organizational skills, communication skills (written & verbal), Team oriented
• Understanding of ServiceNow software and or HR Case Management tools
• Background in scripting & HTML helpful
• Experience with web services (Rest & SOAP etc.) and Application Interfaces
• Exposure to Web & mobile apps helpful.
• Ability to understand the Technical needs of GHRO, and alignment of technology solutions
• Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle including QA
• Experience in developing enterprise software systems
• Experience with Service Now
• Walt Disney International experience
• Consultation skills
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Experience with troubleshooting skills, including required communication/client support
• Bachelor's degree in an HR, Business or Technology related field or equivalent work experience
• BA in Computer Science, Management Information System, or Business Admin
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by