Sr. Recruiter - Bamtech
The Walt Disney CompanyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sr. Recruiter - BAMTECH (PH)
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or ''HD Ready'' stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today BAMTECH Media has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition.
BAMTECH Media is a place for the creative and the bold. We're seeking talent across disciplines to join our team. Whether New York City, San Francisco, Manchester, or Amsterdam we provide opportunities to elevate your career and transform an industry.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, as the consultative recruitment specialist, the Senior Recruiter will demonstrate recruiting best practices to support our world-class talent attraction efforts. Integrated with the support of a professional functional recruiting practice, this professional will be directly responsible for the full service recruitment support of our domestic disciplines. These disciplines may span several functions ranging from Digital, D2C, SVOD, Marketing, and Business Operations, to just to name a few.
The Senior Recruiter will focus on building relationships with prospective candidates within a designated functional candidate marketplace (D2C Digital, Media, OTT, SVOD).
In alignment with our talent acquisition vision, day-day activities will entail project management, strategic staffing development, and impeccable recruitment execution to achieve an effective service delivery model. Critical talent acquisition assignments will require the development and execution of precise individual recruitment plans, inclusive of:
• Strategy sessions and plan development
• Attraction & marketing, sourcing & networking strategies
• Talent identification
• Candidate engagement and experiential management
• Selection, conversion, and on boarding
The ideal Senior Recruiter will guide their clients through the recruiting process by consulting on the candidate profile, developing a sourcing strategy, attracting top talent, assessing candidates, and successfully managing the offer process with various internal partners (Compensation, HRBP, etc). The Senior Recruiter is responsible for maintaining a high level of transparency and communication in their actions and managing progress reports and actions in the ATS and other systems. Additional consulting activities may occur in support of specific client or overall initiatives.
• Project manage the day to day recruitment operations through the development and execution of full life cycle recruitment plans; ensuring the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery.
• Be a mentor and coach to recruitment colleagues for consultative development, enhanced service delivery, optimizing tools/technology, and leveraging sourcing and networking capabilities.
• Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and employing candidates for management and other professional positions within a functional area (D2C Digital, SVOD, Marketing, etc.).
• Generate qualified candidate pools through cost-effective efforts - Internet, alternative sourcing, etc. Sourcing tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and diversity-oriented sites & blogs.
• Develops the search strategy, occasionally in partnership with a sourcer, including creating a target list of competitor companies, identifying names of passive candidates and anticipated time frame of the search.
• Demonstrate ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through key attraction and employment opportunities by understanding the BAMTECH and Walt Disney Company specific landscape, competitive demographics, and employment value proposition.
• Adhere to recruitment ATS and CRM practices and processes by utilizing system for sourcing and tracking of candidates and activity
• When necessary, retain and manage additional recruiting support, such as researchers and search firms.
• Meet established hiring targets, manage client relationships, and interact with hiring-managers to discuss specific requirements.
• Drive facilitation of continuous improvement via measurement tools, scorecards, and recruitment analytics.
• Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned.
• Use social media tools and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates.
• 7 years of prior recruiting experience preferably in an enterprise corporate recruiting and sourcing environment, with emphasis on hard to fill disciplines.
• Proven success creating original sourcing/recruiting strategies as well as have the ability to effectively communicate sourcing/recruiting plans to all levels of clients within the organization.
• Experience meeting time to fill, quantity, quality, diversity, veteran, and internal hiring goals.
• Experience providing excellent service for clients and candidates throughout the recruiting process.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets.
• Demonstrated ability to leverage internal and external partnerships to attract and recruit talent.
• Strong presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills.
• Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent ATS and CRM.
• Strategic sourcing capabilities – leveraging recruitment tools, search engines, professional networking media, etc.
• Deep expertise using social media tools for attracting, marketing, engagement, networking, and sourcing; to include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
• Successful researching techniques using internet mining tools such as Broadlook, ZoomInfo, Hoovers, etc.
• Successful search firm experience.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences re