Senior Analyst Workforce Technology - Compensation
The Walt Disney CompanyCelebration, FL
Full Time Job
Senior Analyst Workforce Technology - Compensation (PH)
Work Force Technology is responsible for the strategy, implementation and end user support for TWDC enterprise systems for Human Resources. Overall, the department has responsibility for the Human Capital System of Record (SAP), Performance Management and Talent Planning Systems, Learning and Development Systems, Enterprise Portal (Self Service and Personal areas), Compensation Management Systems, Benefits Systems and Talent Acquisition Systems.
The Senior Analyst, Workforce Technology - Compensation will support the implementation of the Compensation Management System, support system during design, configuration, testing and the annual compensation planning cycle, and support implementation of solutions to support compensation functional requirements either in current tool.
• Annual Compensation Planning Cycle (requirements, design, configuration/development, implementation)
• Annual Compensation Planning Cycle (support compensation users, enhancements (requirements, testing)
• Systems Analyst – existing tool, new solutions
• 3 years' experience managing / implementing or supporting large-scale multi business unit compensation solutions
• Hands on experience with the Success Factor's Compensation Tool (configuration, reporting, job set up, project implementation) for global, multi-national Fortune 500 companies
• HR Systems – specifically Compensation
• Configuration / Development
• Requirements documentation
• Analytical / problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Other HR Systems / Human Capital Management (HCM) modules/functions are a plus such as learning/development, talent acquisition, talent planning
• 4 year degree
• Preferred: Degree in Business, IT, HR, or similar
At Corporate, you'll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company's many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.