Digital Marketing Partnerships Coordinator - Movies Anywhere
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Movies Anywhere is the next generation of in-home entertainment, providing an unparalleled digital entertainment experience. Leveraging cutting edge technology, unique partnerships, and a talented team, Movies Anywhere is an exclusive, cross-platform, cloud-based movie service that enables consumers to seamlessly discover, grow, access, and enjoy their personal digital movie collection across a variety of studios, retailers, and platforms all in one convenient app and/or website.
The Partner Marketing coordinator will contribute to the creative development and execution of innovative, multi-channel marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition, and engagement. This individual will partner with internal and external cross-functional groups including marketing, editorial, business development, product, design, analytics and legal to deliver on marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, has contributed to innovative and best-in-class marketing campaigns, is customer- and partner-obsessed, and has a bias for action. This individual will report to the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing.
• Assist in the development of original marketing campaign concepts to promote the benefits of Movies Anywhere and a wide-ranging slate of films available through the service.
• Ideate and introduce content and partnership opportunities to major partners including movie studios, digital retailers and app stores.
• Be an individual contributor for the team to push the envelope in an evolving entertainment and digital content consumption landscape. Have a strong pulse on relevant trends, consumer insights, and technologies that impact our industry and the way consumers purchase, access, and view movie content.
• Participate in team brainstorm sessions.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal cross-functional teams and major partners to identify and pitch mutually beneficial promotion opportunities.
• Help manage execution of strategic partnership programs that drive consumer awareness, adoption, and engagement across owned and operated properties, as well as partner marketing channels.
• Coordinate the creation of promo assets and necessary approval process.
• Help build comprehensive pitch and program recap presentations.
• Update Marketing Calendar with partnership campaign details.
• Insights & Analytics
• Ensure all marketing programs are rooted in consumer data and insights, and have definable and clear KPIs and objectives.
• Evaluate campaign performance against marketing goals and optimize as needed to improve effectiveness and results.
• Creative thinker with track record of contributing to innovative and scalable marketing programs
• Experience and passion for building partner marketing programs that are unique and tailored for specific audiences
• 2 or more years of marketing experience, preferably in the entertainment space
• Ability to manage multiple programs and meet deadlines in a dynamic business environment
• Proactive attitude to seek and manage new initiative on behalf of the departments as needed
• Experience building comprehensive pitch decks
• Demonstrated experience managing and measuring campaigns
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills – up, down, across, and outside the organization
• Ability to be diplomatic while setting expectations with stakeholders
• Strong PowerPoint, Keynote and Excel skills
• Experience working on entertainment properties (movie studio, TV network, digital publisher)
• Digital retail partner marketing experience
• Experience working with agencies and creatives
• Bachelor's degree
This position is with Disney Movies Anywhere, an equal opportunity employer