Manager, HR Business Partner
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/13/2018 2:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager, HR Business Partner jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, HR Business Partner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, HR Business Partner? Engage. Consult. Inspire.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. When we grow and develop our people, we're investing in our future. As Human Resources, we are the champions of this investment.
The Walt Disney Company's Human Resources team does so much more than just support our employees…we engage our people, drive change and help our businesses achieve results.
How do we do this? By shaping the employee experience on all levels. By partnering with our clients to create and implement innovative business strategies. By being a true thought partner and proactively anticipating business cycles. By fostering leadership success and being experts in change management. By enabling smart decisions by leveraging business data, metrics and external market insights.
In your role as a Manager, HR Business Partner, you will support the Finance, Communications and Human Resources client groups for Direct to Consumer & International. Right away, you will contribute to the success of these groups through culture creation, change management and organizational effectiveness initiatives.
• Leverage partnerships and business acumen to enable the creation and implementation of strategies in alignment with business priorities and goals
• Immerse yourself in the organization to build productive relationships with internal stakeholders and clients on all levels
• Foster leadership success as a proactive thought partner anticipating the business cycles and serving as a consultant during periods of change management, as well as leveraging business data, metrics and external market insights to inform decisions
• Implement employee engagement strategies to foster an environment based on respect and values
• Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management by assessing organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing solutions in support of business objectives
• Coach and consult on organizational design and management issues, as well as challenging and/or influencing decision-making processes
• Streamline and implement new, large-scale structures and/or processes to create speed, efficiency and agility within the organization
• Lead large-scale change management efforts around culture and process evolution
• Develop thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity and inclusion in talent attraction, development and retention
• Facilitate the consistent application, implementation and improvement of Human Resources programs
• Manage day-to-day employee relations issues, including escalation to Employee Relations partners
• 8 years of human resources experience
• Strong consultative skills and ability to influence
• Ability to think strategically and navigate complex matrix environments
• Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results
• Demonstrated ability to work within ambiguity and exercise sound judgment
• Global experience
• A track record of learning quickly and over delivering against expectations
• Undergraduate Degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.