Manager, Catalog Strategy
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Disney/ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution is a sales-based organization overseeing distribution for TWDC filmed content beyond the theatrical window, including Disney Live Action, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm and Disneynature.
The Manager, Catalog Strategy leads a small team to drive sales and product lifecycle planning and provide strategic recommendations for the studio's home entertainment catalog transactional business, which includes over 1,000 titles across the Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucas, and ABC TV brands. This role reports into the Sr. Manager, Catalog Strategy.
• Leads planning and execution of product lifecycle recommendations for the Disney catalog transactional business, including physical and digital distribution.
• Develops promotion, pricing, and product strategies that align with strategic plans and franchise management objectives for the catalog.
• Builds strong partnerships with cross-functional teams to develop catalog strategies, forecast profitability, secure buy-in and approvals, and execute programs for success.
• Prepares and leads presentations to senior management, highlighting financial performance, strategic milestones, and industry trends.
• Manages and delivers ad-hoc reports, special projects, and presentations for various internal stakeholders.
• Supervises and supports the personal development for a small team.
• 4 or more years of progressive experience managing quantitative and analytical data to deliver strategic results, preferably in a Finance organization
• Strong collaborative approach with proven interpersonal and project management skills
• Ability to work and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
• Flexible approach to shifting priorities on multiple assignments
• Excels at presenting diverse information in a clear, concise manner with a data-supported point of view
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, including modeling and advanced functions
• Experience with Microstrategy and Nielsen data reporting tools preferred
• Entertainment industry experience preferred
• BA/BS degree, Finance or Marketing preferred
• MBA Preferred
This position is with BVHE., an equal opportunity employer