Global HR Operations Associate
The Walt Disney CompanyCelebration, FL
Part Time Job
Global HR Operations Associate (Part Time)
Global HR Operations provides transactional and inquiry services and support for Human Resource & Payroll processes and policies for domestic Employees and Cast Members across The Walt Disney Company (TWDC).
This position is an hourly role providing inquiry service support to all levels of employees across the company for Human Resources and Payroll processes and policies.
• Call Center Support
• HR transaction (Personal Data Changes/Document Submittal)
• Demonstrated excellence in customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as telephone etiquette skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi task and prioritize/handle competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
• Demonstrated strong ability to build relationships internally and externally
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Self motivated to take initiative and ownership on issues and manage to resolution
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including evenings
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• High school degree or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.