Digital Marketing Manager, Acquisition and CRM
The Walt Disney StudiosBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Movies Anywhere is the next generation of in-home entertainment, providing an unparalleled digital entertainment experience. Leveraging cutting edge technology, unique partnerships, and a talented team, Movies Anywhere is an exclusive, cross-platform, cloud-based movie service that enables consumers to seamlessly discover, grow, access, and enjoy their personal digital movie collection across a variety of studios, retailers, and platforms all in one convenient app and/or website.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the overall customer engagement strategy for Movies Anywhere including creating a CRM and loyalty strategy. This individual will partner with cross-functional groups across product, marketing, data analytics, and creative services in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to deliver lifecycle marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is data-driven, customer-obsessed, and has a bias for action.
• Partner with UA lead to develop and manage growth marketing strategies that drive high quality user registration
• Develop the marketing strategy & execution plan that maximizes customer engagement, driving usage, conversion, retention, and loyalty across channels (e.g. email, storefront, push, social, etc.).
• Strengthen our relationship with the customer throughout his/her lifecycle to drive high value actions and sales, lower churn and increase lifetime value
• Work closely with the product management, strategy, finance, and business intelligence teams to architect and launch CRM and loyalty programs, shaping product features and requirements
• Analyze performance metrics, market research, and customer data insights to inform lifecycle marketing initiatives
• Develop customer segmentation framework with actionable cohorts and insights
• Be a thought leader for the marketing team to push the envelope in how we drive customer engagement across the customer lifecycle
• 7 years of marketing experience -- planning and launching acquisition, engagement, and lifecycle campaigns
• Demonstrable relevant professional experience in the areas of growth marketing, email strategy/segmentation, and social campaign development
• Ability to leverage insights and data to design and implement innovative marketing programs
• Experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a dynamic business environment
• Be comfortable getting hands dirty to get things done
• Influencer marketing experience
• Experience managing growth and/or engagement campaigns for digital products or for filmed content
• Bachelor's degree is required
• MBA preferred
This position is with Movies Anywhere, an equal opportunity employer
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Movies Anywhere, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Movies Anywhere is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.