Business Integration Manager
The Walt Disney CompanyCelebration, FL
Full Time Job
Business Integration Manager (Project Hire)
The Global HR Operations team is responsible for the strategic development and execution of HR services and information to employees, managers, and HR partners throughout the Enterprise.
The Business Integration team is responsible for identifying, assessing, integrating, and improving incoming GHRO services.
This position will report to the Director, GHRO Business Integration and will have no direct reports.
Job Summary and Purpose
The Business Integration Manager works across GHRO project teams to facilitate general and tactical alignment and is the PM for work and resources moving into GHRO Operations.
He/she works closely with the Director, GHRO Business Integration to ensure the projects and services align with the overarching GHRO and TWDC HR vision and within the GHRO project and systems methodologies. This individual receives information from the Snr Mgrs of GHRO Business Integration to understand client business objectives and service options. This individual advocates technical and process solutions that perpetuate the HR macro-strategies and continue the enterprise employee experience evolution. This individual influences tactics and timing across the functional projects in order for GHRO to deliver thoughtful and integrated activities. This individual also acts as the Project Manager and single point of contact for GHRO Operations during the transition of work and staff to GHRO.
Deliverables for this role include an integrated GHRO project plan, integrated stakeholder management planning, integrated communication and update materials for various audiences, project team communication and update materials and/or tools and templates, integrated GHRO Operations transition plan.
• Demonstrate deep understanding of future state GHRO vision, service delivery model, and technology roadmap
• Through influence and information, participate in the alignment of incoming work to the future state of GHRO
• Inform on and advocate for holistic and future-oriented solutions
• Identify and assess external (to GHRO and TWDC) solutions that will advance GHRO's vision and delivery
• Build relationships within GHRO in order to gather information that is critical to GHRO's Business Integration efforts and overall enterprise alignment
• Manage GHRO Business Integration templates and tools. Identify and implement improvements (with partnership of project teams)
• Influence Business Integration Team (Snr Mgrs and PMs) on holistic planning and delivery. Projects have key deliverables and milestones that need integrated outputs
• Manage integrated GHRO project plan with clear impacts to client areas and GHRO Operations
• Organize integrated stakeholder management plan (with partnership of project teams)
• Own and develop regular integrated communication and update materials, such as GHRO project dashboards, GHRO project progress presentations, etc. These materials will have audiences such as GHRO leadership, HR executive leadership, project POCs, project SMEs, GHRO Operations and functional management, etc. Develop and own the templates
• Develop or assist in the regular development of communication and update materials for project teams to use with functional stakeholders, such as functional project reports. These materials will have audiences that are specific to the functional area. Develop and own the templates
Project Management (work into GHRO Operations)
• Demonstrate deep understanding of current state GHRO services, teams, processes, and systems
• Act as the single point of contact for Business Integration project teams to GHRO Operations regarding incoming services
• Partner with project teams to ensure their understanding of the future and current state of GHRO Operations and the development of transition plans that will be successful
• Develop and manage transition plan for GHRO that integrates all of the incoming work and resources. This includes the tactics of people moves, onboarding, training, work transitions, etc. (The project team will prepare the Area for the departure of the work and resources. This PM prepares GHRO to receive the work and resources. Partnership and coordination are critical.)
• Communicate with GHRO management regularly on project activities and implications to GHRO
• Partner with GHRO management to implement ad hoc and planned changes
• Track record of successful partnerships with clients and partners of all levels
• Experience managing complex projects across business units
• Management of diverse stakeholders throughout a project lifecycle
• Business integration experience
• Communication development and delivery experience
• Operational experience a plus
• Strategic thinking and ability to assess interdependencies of work and processes
• Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to develop, utilize, and execute project plans
• Proven ability to distill complex ideas into actionable items to achieve results
• Strong business acumen and ability to identify and utilize metrics tied to project value
• Ability to synthesize information into recommendations and presentations for a variety of audiences
• Adaptable, flexible, well organized, and creative
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.