Business Integration Analyst
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Business Integration Analyst (PH)
The GHRO Business Integration Analyst (PH) will perform evaluation and change management work for GHRO, and the transition of that work from clients to GHRO.
• Gather current-state data on segment processes under evaluation for transition from clients across the enterprise. Data includes process details, systems/technologies, service delivery channels, service level agreements, and associated documentation.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the current-state of segment work based on the data provided by clients. Utilize a consultative approach to request data, ask the right questions the right way, and build client relationships.
• Partner with front line leaders to capture the very detailed day to day which will inform the broader change management pieces
• Synthesize data from segment partners into process maps, spreadsheets, and/or presentations for a variety of audiences to review/approve recommendations and develop change management plans. Identify risks and gaps between current and potential future-state of work.
• Use a methodology to plan the analysis of work, and other projects as necessary. Ensure timelines are being met by influencing segment clients for data and escalating issues to leadership when necessary.
• Execute change and transition plans using the GHRO change management methodology. Work to continually improve and refine process of bringing work and talent into GHRO.
• Partner with other GHRO Business Integration team members in the change and transition process including HRBP engagement, talent forums, and stakeholder management.
• Development of project plans with a methodology and implementing them
• Creation of change management plans and implementing them
• Strong analytical skills
• Synthesize data into presentable formats for a variety of audiences
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to ask probing questions to thoroughly understand a business process
• Organizational skills with attention to detail
• Process Mapping and future state development
• Networking and relationship building skills
• Experience in an HR or related field
• 4 year degree
• Industrial Engineering Degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.