Analyst - Global HR Operations
The Walt Disney CompanyAnaheim, CA
Full Time Job
Analyst - Global HR Operations (PH)
This position is part of the Global HR Operations Organization Management team. Organizational Management is responsible for governing the organizational architecture and infrastructure for The Walt Disney Company's headcount administration and employee statuses in accordance with business and system requirements, policy, legal, tax, financial, and contractual obligations, to include managing the intricacies of core HR data impacts on interfacing systems and processes, while upholding unparalleled service standards and global partnerships. Org Management is positioned as a natural hub within functional business processes and acts as an integration point tying together all partners.
Org Management Project Analysts will analyze the organizational architecture and infrastructure for The Walt Disney Company's headcount administration and employee statuses in accordance with business and system requirements, policy, legal, tax, financial, and contractual obligations. They must analyze and define complex SAP organization management functions, business processes, and user needs. The results of their work impacts the employee experience, leader experience, supports and enables policy administration, and mitigates risk for the company. Analysts must assess and evaluate requests/business needs using their Core HR subject matter expertise, technical knowledge, policy/compliance knowledge, and weigh it against various impacts and dependencies for the purpose of providing recommendations/solutions relative to core HR design, sustainment and configuration.
This Analyst role will primarily focus on TWDC businesses in the Asia Pacific and EMEA regions. This is a temporary assignment lasting up to 16 months.
• Evaluate and document current state
• for organizational related processes in Core HR, working with relevant functional partners to ensure consistency in naming conventions and classifications, as well as evaluate the accuracy of the data that is input into Core HR.
• for headcount management processes related to the Org Management team including the approval processes and other various aspects of position changes, partnering with Talent Acquisition and Compensation on end-to-end processes.
• for employment status/classification as compared to company standards and policies.
• Develop future state design and recommendations for implementation for above processes and data
• Assist with development of training and other tools for implementation of approved recommendations; support training and change management
• Work on various other data integrity projects in alignment with Enterprise standards, and ensure data consistency is maintained across the Enterprise, in alignment with strategic HR initiatives and analytical reporting requirements
• 2-4 years related Org Management or HRIS experience
• Exceptional attention to detail and ownership of tasks and deliverables
• Experience demonstrating good customer service and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, operate under general direction and perform duties with broad latitude for judgment
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
• Ability to balance and respond to competing priorities
• Possess a natural curiosity to understand the business
• Ability to manage and thrive within ambiguity
• Embraces working and operating in a highly collaborative and communicative environment
• Demonstrated bias toward action, with a focus on getting things done and making things happen
• Ability to recognize when an issue requires escalation, and involving management expeditiously in resolution
• Proven ability to listen to, and determine the unique requirements for, a wide array of business units
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills and time management skills
• Proven familiarity with headcount management and hiring approval processes
• Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be process-driven and able to drive consistent results
• Proven strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to take complex topics and present them in a clear, easy to understand manner
• Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Experience in Human Resources preferred
• HRIS Analyst experience with Core HR system
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.